Monday, March 10, 2008

Easter Wishes

Bubba has been sick for over a week, probably the flu. In spite of the fever, chills, coughing, snot, fatigue, ear infection, etc. he felt well enough to ask over and over again for a toy plastic boat he saw at Walgreens. I told him he could type a note to the Easter bunny asking for that rather than candy. It took him awhile, but he produced this:


Mr. easterbunny,

I want a strong plastic boat that doesn’t sink. I do not want candy.

Thank you,
[bubba]


Moosie, who is now also showing signs of the fever-snot-fatigue-coughing-ear infection thing, decided he would like to type something to the Easter bunny as well, and took his time on this:


kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb


My letter to the Easter bunny was filled with a little more pleading:



Dear Easter bunny:

For Easter, I want lots of candy, warm weather, and for my kids to be healthy dammit. And please don't let Hubby catch whatever it is that is going around. If you can't help with that last one, just bring me lots more candy.

I would also like my willpower and motivation to rise from the dead. Please tell Jesus to bring that with Him. And tell Him to close his eyes so he doesn't see his shadow. I can't take another 6 weeks of winter. Aw, never mind. Just bring the candy.

love,
me

5 comments:

Niksmom said...

ROFL! I hope you get your candy!

Stimey said...

Oh, this is too funny. "Please tell Jesus to bring that with Him." You're killing me over here. Awesome.

Casdok said...

Hope the Easter Bunny grants your wishes!!

Anonymous said...

You can have our heat babe! Got another 7 days of forcast 100F+ days...

And my kids are sick too. So change the 'heat' to 'cold' and the 'candy' to 'shit loads of chocolate' and we have the same letter!

Smootches babe, kids sick sucks.

KC's Blog said...

Beautiful note Bubba! I am with you Mom on the candy part, especially chocolate!