A quick update as to why I am silent here:
1) Third grade sucks.
2) We are broke.
3) I am working, a lot.
4) Hubby is allergic to Sally (the cat).
5) I want to keep the cat, so I am cleaning, brushing, sanitizing, a lot.
6) Hubby is working 12 to 14 hours a day. (So who cares if he is allergic to the cat. He's NEVER home!)
7) I only have 2-3 hours a day to work without my kids at home, until Hubby gets home (at 9PM). (Thank goodness I have my mother-in-law and some respite funds to help me out when I think I am going to cave in. Unfortunately, when the boys are gone, there's still no resting.)
8) I am still fucking coughing (this is the fourth week I believe), and now I have a sharp pain in the right side of my chest when I breathe(I am hoping it is gas).
9) I am writing a lot of emails to teachers to document things, and planning for another IEP meeting (see number 1).
10) The one part of our basement floor we didn't need to replace when our kitchen pipes ruined our basement? Yeah, guess whose basement leaked RIGHT THERE thanks to Tropical Storm Ike? Yep, ours. The floor is ruined.(Yes, I am thankful we weren't in the actual hurricane and I know it could've been so much worse.)
11)My dad is staying hydrated and getting some nutrition, but he is having a lot of bad "reactions" to the LapBand. Worrying about him is a full-time job in itself. Plus he's crabby, which makes me crabby.
12)When the boys are home, I am trying to give them a 100% Right now, our relationship is pretty good, so that makes me happy. :)
A quick update as to why I will be silent here for awhile:
1) See above.
2) The boys start their three-week cycle break (no school) on Friday.
What have I given up? Exercising, writing, working in my garden. No wonder I am crabby. And now summer is over. :(