Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Keeping Track

More for me, I am posting another "book report" we did in August following a book, video, hands-on, interest approach. If you haven't guessed, we are considering pulling Bubba out of school and homeschooling him. I am in the research and planning phase right now. Hubby requested a proposal to make sure I thoroughly think this through, and so we can make a decision as a family. Bubba is all for it, and I have been very frank about the differences. We followed a general homeschool approach (well, the way I would like to do it!) during cycle break so that he understood (and we got an idea of) what it would be like.

1 comment:

Niksmom said...

Yes!!!! Come out of the closet and join us in home school!!! :-) And, since your kids are older than mine, I can learn from you! Hee hee!