Saturday, January 31, 2009

Does your library have this stuff?

We are fans of our local library. Always have been. For the past year or so, I've been downloading audio books and recently I realized we can download e-books. And it's all free. Bubba already spent 20 minutes reading this one. And I've got me eye on books like this. Seriously, if the boys say "I want to know more about sharks" I can show them a pretty pdf rather than a web page. Now don't get me wrong, I like anything where I can find information, but sometimes those web pages have too much to weed through.

Now, I am a big fan of THE BOOK, so you won't see me relying solely on "E" anything when it comes to "reading." We have hundreds of books, but can't have every single one...so this a nice resource. Especially if it's snowy outside and your kids want to know more about dinosaurs or whatever RIGHT NOW. And I can't say "No" to learning, even if it's at 11:30 PM. So this is good, because the library would be closed.

So if you haven't yet, find out if your library does something similar!

No comments: