Friday, November 3, 2006

It must be PMS

I am trying to finish up some work, and am not having much luck. I thought my somber mood was leftover from Moosie's school district evaluations this morning. But now that I think about it, I downed a big hunk of chocolate cake yesterday, and have been raiding the boys' Halloween candy all week.

Bubba's school nurse called to say he hit his head. When I talked to him on the phone, he just didn't sound like himself. I have spent the better part of an hour debating if I should just go pick him up and hold him. Apparently he's fine, but some days, I just want to love on my kids. I'm sure when he gets home, he'll be his usually independent, noncuddly self and want nothing to do with me. Sigh. I guess I better go cuddle with Moosie to get my fix.

I hate hormones.

No comments: