Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Perspective

I recently posted about our, ummm, lengthy bathroom project. Last night, Bubba decided to poop in the master bathroom (aka the extended project).

As I am trying to convince him to poop (Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be posting more about Bubba's pooping issues. I know you care.), I distract him by showing him what has been recently accomplished in the small space. He looks around and then with a confused look asks me why the cabinet over the toilet is there.

Of course he would be confused. That thing has been propped against our bedroom wall across from our bed for the better part of his life. When we removed the cabinet from over the toilet to begin the project, Bubba was only 2. He's now 6.

Just sad. Sad. Sad. Sad.

Bubba still has issues with pooping and occasionally pees whenever and wherever he fancies, and he still has royal temper tantrums and other toddler behaviors, so obviously there are other things we deal with that haven't changed much since he was two.

That's not sad though, just frustrating and tiring!

No comments: