Tuesday, August 29, 2006

WorkWorkWork

I took on too much work again. It's really not that much work, it's just that I'd rather not be doing it! And I have other things to do.

Moosie wasn't interested in napping today, so instead we went to Home Depot [Home Dee Pot as Hubby calls it] and bought stuff to finish the bathroom. I have to paint the sink w/ some dark grey enamel paint. We'll see how that works? I really have no idea what I am doing, but whatever! Then I have to paint the vanity. The trim work won't happen until we replace the trim in the rest of the house. The bathroom has been a project for over 5 years, what's another 5? Did I mention it is only like a 5 X 5 foot room? At least I put the outlet and light switch covers on today.

How depressing. Guess I better get back to work.