Tuesday, January 9, 2007

What's Worse

I've been sick for over 3 weeks now with various colds. I've gone from sinus headache to drippy nose to sore throat to severe congestion to ear ache to burning chest to hacking cough.

But there's one thing worse than me being sick...when my husband is sick. Anyone who is a man who has been sick before or knows a man who has been sick before knows what I'm talking about.

I've known this for a long time, but this week I've pretty much started praying continuously that Hubby will never get a chronic illness or anything more serious because it will probably drive us to a divorce. I'm not joking. I have the patience of a flea when it comes to his whining and constant blubbering.

"Should I call the doctor?" "What does it mean if my snot is green?" "Do I feel warm?" Add that to spending a mint at the drugstore on crap that doesn't work and rolling his eyes if I say anything that reminds him that we have children, and you get the point.

If I hear my husband groan one more time, I'm going to swat him. And this week is his first cold of the season! To make matters worse, I was just getting over my second cold when he gave me this one. Well I guess its technically my fault, but hey, I wasn't thinking straight at the time...

Well I won't be catching any more colds from him anytime soon the way this week has been going. Grrrrr.

No comments: