Thursday, June 14, 2007

Everyone Poops

We love this book at our house. Bubba knows it by heart even though he is still having retention issues. But apparently Moosie absorbed some of the message. He has started asking to go "ooo ooo," but must set the stage before he will attend to the task. Today he surrounded himself with an old stuffed football, some dinosaurs, and don't forget his stroller piled high with trains.



His big reinforcer is to flush the toilet and do the "happy dance" as it all swirls around. I knew last year that this supposedly "self-stim behavior" would benefit me some day...When we attempted potty training Bubba, it cost us a ton of money in "rewards." Who knows when Moosie will be potty trained (Bubba stopped wearing diapers at 4.5 or so), but I'll take what I can get when I can get it.

No comments: