Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Amazing Day

I had a whirlwind of a day yesterday. And it closed (in part) with a full double rainbow.

I love rainbows. (Clarification: Real rainbows. I do not own collectible rainbow stuff, nor do I want any!) To this day they take my breath away. Flowers. Rainbows. Butterflies. Wildlife. I almost always take notice, even if it is a brief pause to acknowledge the "amazingness" of the object or creature.

To me, rainbows allude to good days ahead. I mean, come on! The rainbows end at MY HOUSE. See? SEE!!! (The 2nd rainbow was fading by the time I got my camera outside.)





So here's to good days ahead, and what I make of them.

3 comments:

Niksmom said...

Beautiful pictures and a beautiful sentiment. I like that the rainbows end at YOUR house. :-)

Casdok said...

Wow, rainbows certainly are beautiful.

Robin said...

Those rainbows were truly spectacular. Several people in my neighborhood were out taking pictures too. How neat you were able to capture at least part of the double rainbow.