Friday, September 15, 2006

Poor Popeye

I can rationalize just about anything. For this entire week I have been pondering how to rationalize throwing away the bag of fresh spinach laying on the top shelf of my fridge. Nevermind that the bag is most likely no longer "fresh" nor the fact that I probably was never going to eat it anyhow. You know, it was one of those maybe if I put this in my fridge, my eating habits will instantly change for the better purchases.

Anyhow, looks like not only have I been spared having to feel guilty for tossing my spinach into the trash, looks like I don't have to feel guilty about eating like crap either! If I eat beef, I may get mad cow, if I eat spinach I may get E. Coli (story). Of course that means all meat and vegetables should be banned from my diet.

And you know what that means. I can really in good conscious decide to live off of Dairy Queen blizzards. Don't scrunch your face up like that. It's for my own health. I'll be like Subway's Jared-- I'll stand in front of the TV in my glorious skinny nerdiness proclaiming "Eating a Blizzard for dinner every night worked for me!"

No comments: