Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Some visuals

Me and Sister at her wedding reception in August. (She was married on the beach this past June.) I'm the older, I mean, the more mature one on the left.


Since I mentioned Sister getting married on the beach...

Sister and Sister's new husband, LegoMan. (In case I have something else to say about him in the future, I must give him a proper nickname.)



Bubba looking off at sunset. No he doesn't have a tail, he was carrying his new dinosaur puppet, which he chose as his Florida souvenir.



Moosie doing what Moosie does best...staying clear of the water and scooping...dumping...scoooping...dumping....scooping...you get the idea.



Me and Hubby last October. I'm, again, on the left. I have rarely been drunk, but this was at a Winery. Hmmmm. Now that I think about it, all of the times I have been drunk have been at a winery. Apparently I like to throw fruit when I am drunk, so watch out.

No comments: