Thursday, September 14, 2006

Unstable

I think I am Bipolar. I've already been diagnosed with Anxiety, Depression, and OCD. But these ups and downs have gotten really bad in the last 6 months. It's always centered around my cycle, or so it seems, but the extremes are harrowing. And the classic signs are there... spending splurges [we have no money], manic cleaning and organizing, elation, etc. and then down to anger/loss of impulsively control, trouble getting out of bed, the kids are lucky to get a PBJ sandwich, obsessions are worse, etc. etc. etc.

My primary care is a joke. He keeps telling me to reduce my anxiety/depression medicine in half because I complained about how tired I was and then when I said my symptoms were returning, he told me to take a whole one again. Huh, oddly enough I was exhausted again. Go figure.

Maybe I'm not bipolar, maybe it's just this medication messing with me. I don't know, but I don't like it. Don't worry, I'm going to my OB today. Maybe she can point me in the right direction.

No comments: