Monday, June 30, 2008

Guess what?

So some one else in my immediate family is engaged. They announced it yesterday, like 1 month after they announced they were dating (sorry, that was a little dig). I think we're all a little "huh?" but happy at the same time.

I forgot to ask if I could put it on here, so I won't say who, but it ain't Sister, Mema, or me, obviously, since I'm so happily married and all. Let's just say, it looks like quick engagements may be genetic...

Seriously, I'm a pretty good judge of character, and anyone who plays with my boys and tolerates me and Hubby for an entire weekend and still wants to be a part of this family has to be a decent, patient human being.

Let the frantic gossip--I mean, phone calls--begin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! I know! But I better take your lead and keep my mouth shut too. BTW....believe it or not, both me and Travous had a nice time yesterday. We think it went pretty good. I still wish there would have been sun so we could have snuck away. -sister

Anonymous said...

Sigh. I'm so confused. But phone calls...I don't know. That just seems so much more primitive than blogs. I get all my best information about your generation from the blogs.

I guess I'll just need to keep watching for updates. Love, Aunt E

abby621 said...

Well, it's Facebook official now, so I think you're free to post abuot it as you please.