Thursday, April 12, 2007

A few of life's lessons

Just a few of life's lessons learned this week:

1) Do not put a band aid on your nipple, even if it's bleeding. Or if you do, don't take it off...just wait until it falls off.

2) Wipe the toilet seat before you sit down in our hallway bathroom. It's better to be safe than sorry. Just trust me on this one.

3) Don't collect all of your pending paper work in a big box in the kitchen. It is not a convenient container, but rather a procrastination pot.

4) Houses don't clean themselves.

Since this afternoon I have nearly FOUR HOURS without children and husband and no doomed freelance projects, I am off to clean. Just maybe part of my house will be clean for more than 5 minutes. And then I can go back to writing "I am putting this in writing so you can't say it never happened" letters to Bubba's school and preparing for his IEP meeting at the end of the month.

No comments: