Monday, April 23, 2007

This Girl is Poison

To borrow some lyrics from Bell Biv Devoe:
That girl is poison
Never trust a big butt and smile

Hubby woke up with Poison Ivy in a bad place...a bad place for both of us. Of course Hubby blamed me because of my earlier generosity. But I don't have poison ivy anywhere. And I'd like to keep it that way thank you very much. So we are both on the strictest of restrictions for at least 2 weeks if not longer. We do not wish to reclassify Poison Ivy as an STD.

This does not make me happy. At all. But Hubby with his ever-present optimistic attitude (who seems to have forgotten that he required steroid shots to clear up the poison ivy on his arm) says that we learned a few things from this incident.

1) I am blamed for Hubby's each and every woe regardless of fact or truth.

2) When changing Moosie's diaper, one should not hold his ankles since he has poison ivy there.

3) One must also wash his hands before peeing.

4) There are worse places to get poison ivy. And since I am of the female type, I do not wish to realize this first hand (I'm sure there is a pun here somewhere).

No comments: