Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Power of Words

Do you ever hear or read something just at the right time, just when you needed it? I read the following here, and it was one of those phrases that washed over me and answered so many questions...you know, those questions you didn't even know you had until WHAM! and the answer fills the Swiss cheese in you heart, your brain, your soul.

"Go forward, love your child without reason. You are doing exactly the right thing." --Ann Bauer


I thank MOM-NOS for sharing the wonderful words she discovered.

1 comment:

Niksmom said...

Ange, thanks so much for your wise words to me. I often forget the mind-body connection in illness. Too busy not seeing the forest for the trees, I suppose! LOL

ANd yes, I imagine it does take much for Nik to engage in the world around him and that he would need more "down" time. I hadn't thought of that. Again, thanks for some gentle insight.xo