Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hut Hut Hike

Ugh.

It's been 2 months and I have lost over 15 pounds. Yesterday was the first time this summer I have been caught in any pictures (or at least seen any of the pictures), and I still look like a football player. Granted, I still need to lose 30 pounds and I need a decent haircut. But what a kick in the ol' ego.

Of course Hubby says to me, "That's just how you're built--just like your dad. Oh and by the way, you walk like him too." Yes I waddle, but humor me. I have also been told that I walk like my mom did. We must be a family of waddlers. There was no hope for the offspring. I'm not sure if my sisters were spared.

I took about 10 days off from spinning because my exercise partner (the person who makes me actually go) was on vacation. But she's back now, so me and my broad shoulders are getting back on the bike.

I can't wait until I've lost another 10 pounds or so, so I can kick Hubby's ass. Jerk.

No comments: