Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Bubba!

I haven't been able to do Bubba's birth video, yet. It's a problem having both boys' birthdays and the holidays all crammed together.

But I love him very much. I fell asleep holding him last night, his little boy head nuzzled into my shoulder. He's been having trouble sleeping again for the past few weeks, often waking around 1 or 2 in the morning disoriented and scared. How lucky I am to hear "Thanks Mommy. I love you all the way to Heaven." as he drifts back to sleep.

Eight years old today. Eight flippin' years old. How in the hell did that happen?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sweet Boy! I miss you all very much and wish you a very, very happy birthday. Hope it is a special one!

Love, Paige and Brigid

Anonymous said...

Happy 8th Birthday, Bubba!!! You are getting too big. I'm glad we got to snuggle this weekend. Love you- Aunt Amy

Ange said...

Ah Paige, you live. Remember...I don't have a blog of yours to read! I have no idea what's going on in your life! Your kids are like a cover of Eddie Bauer magazine (I took a peek at the pics on SN, which I can see even though I am not a member. That's about all I can see, so no clue how the old gang is holding up.)