Friday, February 16, 2007

Craziness

So I went to my primary-care doctor today. I told him everything that's going on from the dizzy spells, to my OCD getting the way, to my increasing weight gain even though I have been eating so much better. I told him about my OB thinking something hormonal is going on and I asked him if he had the number of a psychiatrist because I do not want to take "let's-try-this-next" anxiety/depression medication anymore.

So he asks me why I'm gaining weight and I tell him I don't know. He tells me, "Go to the Weight Watchers."

Then he asks me about Moosie (he was with me), so I tell him briefly about the boys to which he replies uncertainly, "Could always be worse?"

At least that's what I thought he said. Did I mention I can't understand him? He has a thick Iranian accent.

So he listened to my heart/lungs, and I left with a psychiatrist's phone number and confirmation that I am a) fat and b) lucky to not be worse off.

Time to switch doctors, but that in itself is so annoying.

No comments: