Thursday, February 22, 2007

Yeah!

So I called upstairs using the intercom feature on our new fangled phones. Hubby was supposed to be putting the boys to bed, but to be fair, I was supposed to be working. Anyhow, I called up to tell the boys good night (Bubba loves his new phone), and Moosie was still awake and wanted to "talk."

Moosie: "Haaaaaaa"

Me: "Hi baby, are you going nite nite?"

Moosie: "Yeah!"

Me: "Are you getting a drink of water?"

Moosie: "Yeah!"

Me: "Did you get a new diaper?"

Moosie: "Yeah!"

Me: "Do you love mommy?"

Moosie: "Yeah!"

Me: "Do you love daddy?"

Moosie: "Yeah!"

Me: "Do you love the sky?"

Moosie: "Yeah!"

Daddy interrupts to tell Moosie it's time for bed and tells him to say good night. I then hear a soft kissing noise and a grunting noise. Moosie managed to give me a hug and kiss goodnight over the phone.

I love him too.

No comments: