Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'm Obsessed

I have always loved learning and discovering, and I'm pretty sure if such a thing exists, I have an "over processing disorder." Well, I guess there is, it's called obsessive compulsive disorder, I guess, and yes I have been 'diagnosed' with that.

Anyhow, I am obsessed with autism and disability right now, and it has nothing to do with my boys. I'm just interested and eager and can't stop reading, watching, interpreting, reflecting, wondering, writing, analyzing, reconsidering, etc....so I have been way out of control the past week and need to cool it.

I have learned to cool it when it starts impacting my daily functioning (i.e., working, cleaning, um...interacting with my children and husband!), which I think I can say it is getting to that point. So, I'll be back eventually. Maybe a few days, maybe longer.

Until then, chew on this, and this, and this. You can get lost in it...as I did. I'm done for now. It's too much.

No comments: